The first Clean Energy job under our C6 program? The instructor for the Energy Industry Fundamentals course!
West Hills College, as part of a Department of Labor, Trade Adjustment AssistanceCommunity College and Career Training Grant Program known as “C6” will offer an introduction to the energy industry course on the Coalinga Campus. As a partner, the Clean Energy Organization is assisting West Hills Coalinga in recruiting an instructor for the six week course. *IT IS NOT OKAY TO CONTACT THE CAMPUS REGARDING THIS POSITION*
- Industry experience with energy—electrical and gas power, California utilities, generation or other applicable energy subset.
- AA degree with six years industry experience
- BA with some industry experience
- MA with minimal industry experience
- Engaging personality!
- Qualified OSHA Train the Trainer
- Dates: February 19-March 15, 2013
- 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Monday through Friday
- $59-61 per hour (DOE)
- Paid for classroom hours only
- Hired as a "part time" instructor by West Hills College Coalinga (it is not okay to contact the campus)
- No benefits