Position: Project Analyst, Full-Time
Location: Fresno, CA
Start Date: Immediately
Compensation: Based on experience
Benefits: Position is eligible for all company benefits, such as Health, Dental, 401K
The San Joaquin Valley Clean Energy Organization (SJVCEO), a non-profit 501 (c)3 corporation, dedicated to promoting the widespread use of clean energy resources and increasing energy efficiency through work with local governments, utilities, and community colleges. The organization facilitates partnerships and implements programs that empower utility end-users (municipal governments, businesses, students and residents) to practice smart energy management. A key partnership facilitated by the SJVCEO is the Valley Innovative Energy Watch (VIEW).
The VIEW is a multidimensional municipal and community-focused energy efficiency program managed in partnership with Pacific Gas and Electric Company, Southern California Edison, The Gas Company and San Joaquin Valley local governments including: Avenal, Corcoran, Dinuba, Farmersville, Hanford, Lemoore, Lindsay, Porterville, Tulare, Visalia, Woodlake and the counties of Kings and Tulare.
The SJVCEO is seeking a full-time Project Analyst to support the implementation of the VIEW 2013-14 program initiatives throughout the San Joaquin Valley. The initiatives cover municipal energy retrofit project management, community outreach and education, and support for the development of city policies that fulfill the goals set forth in the California Long-term Energy Efficiency Strategic Plan. Essential to this position is the ability to work in a dynamic and diverse team environment to provide support and build relationships between utility representatives and municipal customers throughout the region. The Project Analyst will focus on implementing the municipal energy retrofit initiative and supporting Strategic Plan goals.
· Serve as a point-of-contact for municipal facility staff and utility account representatives.
· Identify opportunities for comprehensive energy efficiency retrofit projects within municipalities.
· Facilitate and track new and existing energy efficiency projects with municipal facility staff, utility account representatives and energy consultants.
· Provide ongoing technical and project management support to local government and utility staff.
· Prepare and present case studies of successful projects.
· Serve as a technical resource for the SJVCEO team across multiple projects.
· Assist in developing benchmarking policies and energy management solutions for municipalities.
· Be proactive in identifying and responding to partner requests and needs.
· Develop and maintain project tracking documents and databases.
· Serve as a program representative at community outreach events.
· Conduct presentations promoting energy efficiency, utility programs and case studies.
· Provide comprehensive support to all SJVCEO activities as directed by Executive Director.
*Key responsibilities may change based on program contract modifications, Utility or CPUC direction.
· Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 3 years of applicable work experience in the energy industry or related field.
· Knowledge of facility energy systems and operations.
· Familiarity with energy utility programs is preferred.
· Strong project management skills.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Intermediate to advance Microsoft Office skills are required.
· Must be available to work outside of regular business hours.
· Valid driver’s license and insurance.
· Vehicle for travel throughout the San Joaquin Valley required.
· Professional appearance and demeanor.
· Passion for saving energy and the environment.
To Apply: Please send a resume, cover letter, writing sample, and salary history to:
The San Joaquin Valley Clean Energy Organization, Attn: Courtney Kalashian
Post: 4747 North First Street, Suite 140
Fresno, CA 93726
No calls please